Who is Luis Berrios-Nichols?
Luis Berrios-Nichols is a veteran engineer/producer who has worked in countless productions throughout P.R, U.S and overseas, and continues to work for independent artists and labels. With more than a thousand songs recorded, mixed and mastered, Luis has become an authority on the digital and analog mastering process. A graduate of The University of Puerto Rico and the Conservatory of Music with a degree in Music Education and Composition, Luis has spent the last 38 years honing his craft which is, music recording, mixing and mastering. Because of his skills as a recording engineer Luis was the first recording engineer instructor in P.R in 1988 at the School of Music in Carolina, P.R. A trained musician (Trombone player) and a music copyist, Luis began mastering for his friends in 1997 after almost 17 years dedicated to music recording. What started out as a hobby and a free-lance job, grew into a full-fledged profession. Over the last 21 years, Luis became one of the most popular engineers in the art of mastering.
GRAMMY Winner – Marc Anthony – Contra La Corriente.
GRAMMY Nominee – Jerry Rivera – Con Cara De Nino.
GRAMMY Nominee – 123 Con Andres – En Espanol Y En Ingles.
As well as numerous Billboard and Gold albums.
- One Of The Most Experience Mastering Engineer For Your Peace of Mind
- The #1 Analog Mastering Studio in Virginia. We Are The Right Choice For You
- We Have The Best Affordable Audio Mastering Packages To Support Your Needs
- Constant Discount Offers With New Features Give You Major Value For Your Project
- Schedule Your Master Today And Join The Growing Community of LB-Mastering Customers